|The National Center for the Prevention of Home Improvement Fraud|
|The National Center for the Prevention of Home Improvement Fraud is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. NCPHIF was created to help protect consumers from becoming victims of home improvement or home repair contractor fraud. Our mission is to educate homeowners BEFORE they begin a home improvement or home repair project, to greatly reduce the chances of victimization or fraud. By empowering homeowners with valuable information and resources around the topics of “Best Practices” for starting a project, we can begin to win the war on contractor fraud and claim our communities Contractor “Fraud-Free Zones.”
|Fraud Avengers (The Foundation for Payments Fraud Abatement and Activism)|
|The Foundation for Payments Fraud Abatement & Activism (FPF2A) is a non-profit corporation founded in 2010 by financial fraud prevention professionals who share a desire to make a positive contribution to the public good.The mission of FPF2A is to identify, understand and resolve the root causes of payments fraud. FPF2A believes among the root causes of payments fraud is the public’s susceptibility to criminal schemes and the lack of accessible consumer information on “actionable” fraud prevention steps. We believe education is the best weapon.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 4 Tips To Keep Your Home Safe While On Vacation
- Pool Season: The 3 Most Important Ways to Maintain Your Pool This Summer
- 3 Modern Examples of Bad Contractors in the News
- 5 Things You Never Thought of When Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Keeping Creepy Crawlies Out: The Best Natural Pest Remedies
- Spring Showers Bring May Flowers Bring…Leaky Roofs
- How does a high priced housing market affect you?
- So how much do home renovations really help?
- Guest Post Today: 3 Questions to Ask a Contractor About Their Bid
- 4 Tips to Maintain a Healthy Lawn This Summer
- Things Not to Use to Find a Contractor: Craigslist
- Guest Post: The Simple Dollar
- Guest Post: Moving for Free: Resources that are Free to Obtain
- Come on New York!
- Guest Blog: How to Choose a New Shower Head
- Contractor Safety: Serious Business
- Contractors Giving Back and Making a Difference
- Four Steps to Open Your Garage During a Power Outage
- Guest Blog: Joe for Henderson Properties
- An Article about Hiring Contractors…With One Obvious Omission
- Careers At SafePact
- Company Information
- Contact Us
- Contractor Tips
- Download Brochure
- Fixed Price Contract Testing
- Glossary of Terms
- Home Improvement Documents
- Homeowner Articles
- Homeowner Tips
- Homeowner Videos
- How SafePact Works
- Learn More
- New Home
- Press Inquiries and General Information
- Press Releases
- Residential Remodeling Change Order
- SafePact Basics
- SafePact In The News
- Thank You!
- Useful Resources
- Who Is SafePact?