SafePact.com is a Home Improvement Management Service designed to help homeowners and contractors manage home improvement projects more easily and efficiently. We provide online tools to facilitate communication and documentation between the parties involved to ensure better experiences.
Who Uses SafePact?
Homeowners and contractors both benefit from using SafePact. It allows both parties to maintain permanent paperless trail of all documentation and communication associated with a home improvement project in one, easy to access place! The entire project file is electronically stored for easy access from wherever they have internet access.
How It Works
SafePact is an online transaction and data management service that benefits homeowners and contractors by holding payments for a home improvement project in escrow. When both parties are satisfied that the terms of the project have been met, SafePact.com releases payment… READ MORE…
Sign-Up. Its FREE!
In a couple of minutes you can have a FREE, secure, easy-to-manage, SafePact account. All of SafePact’s “most loved” features are free. A small fee of 1%-3% of the project cost is charged if you are using SafePact’s SurePay Payment Processing, an optional feature the helps mitigate performance and payment risk for both parties when they need it. For more details,
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 4 Tips To Keep Your Home Safe While On Vacation
- Pool Season: The 3 Most Important Ways to Maintain Your Pool This Summer
- 3 Modern Examples of Bad Contractors in the News
- 5 Things You Never Thought of When Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Keeping Creepy Crawlies Out: The Best Natural Pest Remedies
- Spring Showers Bring May Flowers Bring…Leaky Roofs
- How does a high priced housing market affect you?
- So how much do home renovations really help?
- Guest Post Today: 3 Questions to Ask a Contractor About Their Bid
- 4 Tips to Maintain a Healthy Lawn This Summer
- Things Not to Use to Find a Contractor: Craigslist
- Guest Post: The Simple Dollar
- Guest Post: Moving for Free: Resources that are Free to Obtain
- Come on New York!
- Guest Blog: How to Choose a New Shower Head
- Contractor Safety: Serious Business
- Contractors Giving Back and Making a Difference
- Four Steps to Open Your Garage During a Power Outage
- Guest Blog: Joe for Henderson Properties
- An Article about Hiring Contractors…With One Obvious Omission
- Careers At SafePact
- Company Information
- Contact Us
- Contractor Tips
- Download Brochure
- Fixed Price Contract Testing
- Glossary of Terms
- Home Improvement Documents
- Homeowner Articles
- Homeowner Tips
- Homeowner Videos
- How SafePact Works
- Learn More
- New Home
- Press Inquiries and General Information
- Press Releases
- Residential Remodeling Change Order
- SafePact Basics
- SafePact In The News
- Thank You!
- Useful Resources
- Who Is SafePact?