Now Through May 31st We Are Offering
Super Storm Sandy Victims Free SurePay Services
As our friends in the Northeast begin to put their lives back together the task of rebuilding for many will seem insurmountable. At SafePact.com we believe the last thing homeowners need to worry about are those “shady” contractors trying to take advantage of their misfortune and ripping them off during their time of need. Likewise, we care about contractors receiving payment in a timely manner for their hard work performed within the guidelines of the contract. We are offering our online contractor management and escrow services to those affected by the storms at no cost now through March 31st. This gives everyone peace of mind ensuring that the contractor receives payment but only after the terms of the contract have been met to homeowner’s satisfaction.
In a joint effort with Indiana based Ameriana Bank we are pleased to announce that we are expanding our efforts to assist with rebuilding after the devastation of Super Storm Sandy. By partnering with Ameriana Bank beginning December 10th we will be able to offer our service free to both the homeowners affected by the storm and the contractors performing the work in the rebuilding efforts. Homeowners or contractors either one can enter the coupon code “Sandy” and all of the fees associated with the job will be waived. Now all those honest hard-working contractors can benefit at no cost too.
We have had the initial program in place, waiving fees for just the homeowners, since shortly after the storm hit with a very strong response. We listened to what the people involved had to say about what we could do to help more and they asked if we could waive all the fees. That’s when we rolled up our sleeves and asked Ameriana if they could help us. We are very pleased that they have stepped up to partner with us on this important effort. Although Ameriana is a Midwest-based community bank it says a lot about how people all across the country are working together to help make an impact.
How It Works
SafePact.com is an online transaction and datamanagement service that benefits homeowners and contractors by holding the payments for a home improvement project in escrow. When both parties are satisfied that the terms of the project have been met, SafePact.com releases payment… READ MORE…
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 4 Tips To Keep Your Home Safe While On Vacation
- Pool Season: The 3 Most Important Ways to Maintain Your Pool This Summer
- 3 Modern Examples of Bad Contractors in the News
- 5 Things You Never Thought of When Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Keeping Creepy Crawlies Out: The Best Natural Pest Remedies
- Spring Showers Bring May Flowers Bring…Leaky Roofs
- How does a high priced housing market affect you?
- So how much do home renovations really help?
- Guest Post Today: 3 Questions to Ask a Contractor About Their Bid
- 4 Tips to Maintain a Healthy Lawn This Summer
- Things Not to Use to Find a Contractor: Craigslist
- Guest Post: The Simple Dollar
- Guest Post: Moving for Free: Resources that are Free to Obtain
- Come on New York!
- Guest Blog: How to Choose a New Shower Head
- Contractor Safety: Serious Business
- Contractors Giving Back and Making a Difference
- Four Steps to Open Your Garage During a Power Outage
- Guest Blog: Joe for Henderson Properties
- An Article about Hiring Contractors…With One Obvious Omission
- Careers At SafePact
- Company Information
- Contact Us
- Contractor Tips
- Download Brochure
- Fixed Price Contract Testing
- Glossary of Terms
- Home Improvement Documents
- Homeowner Articles
- Homeowner Tips
- Homeowner Videos
- How SafePact Works
- Learn More
- New Home
- Press Inquiries and General Information
- Press Releases
- Residential Remodeling Change Order
- SafePact Basics
- SafePact In The News
- Thank You!
- Useful Resources
- Who Is SafePact?